Cardio First Angel
The product serves as an excellent helper to facilitate the implementation of the right cardiac massage in a patient and ensuring the viability of the arrival of ambulance.doesn´t require electricity, batteries, maintenance-free
- purely mechanically and immediately usable
- always is in standby mode
- required and the right level of compression (420 N) is to signal-on acoustic signal
- correct pressure needed to compress the chest about 50-60 mm
- frequency is 100-120 compressions per minute
- special foam creates a soft contact surface
- its size and light weight allow to have it with you everywhere (car, office, home, etc.)
Suitable for the rescue of persons over 16 years of age.
- Weight: 130 g
- Warranty: 3 years
Set for out the components for the crisis situation
Components enabling the definition and visible sign of the emergency room.
- 3 folding signs with reflective texts and pictograms "POSTS urgent care", "POSTS TRANSFER" and "SORT"
- 3 by a tape with the text "POSTS URGENT CARE", "POSTS TRANSFER" and "SORT" 6 of marking rods
- 3 orange reflective vests with text
- bag for set
- Dimension: 105 x 30 x 7 cm
Reflective tape sleeve
Embroidered text on a white reflective surface. Adjustable Velcro closure allows and elastic.
Disaster Pouch for dead body is made from polyethylene waterproof foil in white or black color. It is equipped by 4 strengthened handles for the transportation. Two pairs of gloves are added.
- VZ-10/A Disaster Pouch, straight zipper
- VZ-10/B Disaster Pouch, straight zipper, double bottom
- VZ-10/D Disaster Pouch, U shape zipper
- VZ-10/E Disaster Pouch, double bottom
- Dimensions: 220 x 100 cm
- Weright: 700 g
- Thickness: 0,15 - 0,16 mm
- Packaging: 1 piece in a bag
Made of nonwoven needled polyester fleece reinforced. It has high mechanical resistance even in extreme conditions, is airy, feels nice. At low weight has excellent thermal insulating properties.
It comes in hygienic white color, material can be washed every possible way and perhaps also its sterilization.
- Dimensions: 200 x 150 cm
- Weight: 1,5 kg
Silver side to reflect heat back into the patient and prevents its cold. Gold side reflects heat outwards and protects the patient from overheating.
- Dimensions: 200 x 140 cm
Traction fixation splint
It serves for the fixation of fractures of the femur and hip joints. It is used to transport the immobilization when the risk of secondary injury of main arteries or oppression restricted circulation periphery.
The set consists of:
- Pelvic strap
- Retaining strap on the thigh
- Retaining strap on knee
- Retaining strap at ankle
- Rod sofa
- Ankle strap
- Dimensions (folded): 30 x 15 cm
- Weight: 0,7 kg